Whether buying a property for an investment or one to live in, is an exciting time. It can also be complex, stressful, and costly if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
In the hottest real estate markets, it is even more stressful when buying a property with 10, or 20 other buyers competing for the same house. One of our specialties is working with our buyer clients and put them in the best light. Understanding the sellers’ situations in main key factor that sets us apart from other realtors, when working with our buyers and writing a purchase offer for them. We have the track record of winning 95% of the purchase offers for our clients. That speaks volume in having a unique and different strategy to submit winning offers.
We don’t waste anyone’s time and do not sugar-coat anything for all parties involved. Keeping our client’s need and requirements in mind when working on strategies to win the house for them. Our comprehensive, high-quality services, knowledge and skills can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful for you.
If you're like most people, buying a property is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as a local market expert to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
Here are the steps we will take to work for you:
1) We will explain the purchase process and review the buyer’s agreement with you. This reflects how long we will work together.
2) If you are not already pre-approved, we can make recommendations to help you get pre-approved by referring you to some of the great lenders we know that could give you the best rates they can offer.
3) We will ask you some questions to understand your needs and wants of a house. For example: location (zip code), number of bedrooms and bath, square feet, special features and such information can help us narrow down the property search.
4) We will show you properties, and when you see a property you would like to put an offer on, We’ll do a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) for that particular home and neighborhood. This CMA will be helpful to price your offer.
5) We will then write your purchase offer to present to the seller, and assist you with all the negotiations thereafter.
6) Once you have a ratified contract, we will assist you with any of the deadlines such as home inspection/s, appraisal, and financial contingencies if any. We will also be with you at closing.
Our goal is to help YOU find and buy your next home or investment property for the BEST POSSIBLE MARKET PRICE AND TERMS, and to serve you for years to come.
- Carla Moussavi
- Our Wonderful Clients!
- Mike Smiley59
- Shahrouz Jamshidi
- Mandana Sedigh
- Eyad Nahas
- Vivian WuWong
- Christina Arthur
- Kousha Bahrami
- Lilly Jamshidi
- Saly Camara
- Randa Iskandar
- Suzi Ayash
- Sara Pitcairn
- Jamie Kohn
- Waad Shalal
- Sonia Flores
- LINDY MILNER
- Carla Moussavi
- Moussavi Carla
- Oksana Shalal
- Mana M
- Alisa Vogt
- See what our clients say!